- Listed: August 11, 2017 5:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Subject: letter of Invitation
Bid NO. R/R/S/DPO/002/10
1. Addis Ababa Rivers and Riversides development project office invites sealed bids eligible bidders of category GC6/WC6 and above construction firms with renewed license and tax registration for the year 2016/17 G.C besides, they have to be registered to pay value added Tax(VAT).
2. Bidding will be conducted in a accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
3. The project consists of construction of riversides development such as protection structures retaining walls, and landscaping work in different sites of Addis Ababa.
4. Interested bidders may purchase a complete set of bidding documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee off birr 150 from the finance case team fourth floor room No3.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from AARRSDO at Addis Ababa Environmental Protection Authority, new building 4th floor room No 3 at working time.
6. The bid shall be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total bid amount including VAT, in CPO or Bank guarantee to Addis Ababa City Rivers Riversides Development and Climate change Adaptation project office.
7. The security shall be valid for twenty eight days (28) beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
8. The bid contains Ten lots in different sub cities of Addis Ababa and bidder cannot bid and win more than 3(three) lots.
9. Bid must be delivered to AARRSDPO at the 4th floor room NO. 3 on or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) of the fifteenth (15th) working day start from the first date of the bid posted on newspaper. The working day of AARRSDPO is from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
10. Bids will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of the bidders or bidders representatives at AARRSDPO(4th floor)
11. Documents will be issued at City Government of Addis Ababa Rivers and Riversides Development and Climate Change Adaption project office.
12. The Addis Ababa Rivers and Riversides Development and Climate Change Adaption Project office reserves the right to reject part or all the bids any items on the bid.
13. The technical and financial documents should be submitted in separate sealed and waxed envelops and should be marked as original and copy
Addis Ababa Rivers and Riversides Development and Climate Change Adaption Project office, Gurd Shola Street, Addis Ababa Environment protection Authority
New building 4th floor room
55 total views, 1 today